Monday, December 31, 2007

Retreat ! Retreat! Retreat!

Registration for retreat is January 7th and I can hardly wait to see who all is coming this spring. What a blast at the last one and some of you are coming back.
I know the jailbirds are. How about you? The Las Vegas gals are sure to be coming and I hear the Red Hat Scrappin' Grannies are coming for the 1st time. They are a funny bunch and I am one of them! Remember.. a new day has been added at no additional charge. Scrap and relax Thursday and Friday until we kick off with the bra tossing about 7:00pm.
With entertainment- of a sort, special guests (2 celeb's) and Debbie, of course! Tell your friends. How about scrappin with me on sign up day? I'll have the coffee on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Wish I was there with you but needed to be home. Hope you all have a wonderful day scrappin' and a blessed new year.
Vicki (can't wait for the retreat - go grannies go)