Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Family Time

I loved having the family in the home this Christmas. Debbie, Steve,Scott and Ashley pulled in and the thrill of family moved in too. The music went on the other "real" tree went up. The family receipe for cookies got rolling and the camera flashing. Mike got me a Sony video camera (watch out everyone.. I am likin' it)and the family history is going live! The day they left my wonderful son Rick and one of my grandsons, Johnny arrived. More food, fun and laughter. I took him out for a special grandson shopping trip.
Things I loved about the visits: evening prayers with the family, making more memories, going to the tea house with the girls, seeing Santa and being family. Spending time with my Mike before everyone got up and enjoying our time together. Things I am looking forward to in 2008. More time with him. I plan on being in his boat on the lake early in the morning with the coffee and enjoying us. Travel will happen more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie so glad you got quality time with Mike and the family. I hope this year brings you many hours of alone time with Mike. LOve you Michelle Tinsley